Saturday, October 17, 2009

David Lynch @ Galeries Lafayette

David comes to town....Lorenzo's there, of course.
It's a serious love the one between the guy and the city. After the huge, great exhibition in 2007 at the Fondation Cartier, Lafayette's management chooses the american artist to restyle the window glasses. The theme: "Machine, abstraction, women". At the same time, personal exhibition at the first floor with his last litographies (damn good), with projection of most of his short films.
I went there a first time during the day, then I came back to take some pictures during the night (blanche). The guy you see in the photos is my friend Boris that came with me in this second occasion. As an old school Lynch fan that he is, he couldn't miss it.
Then...It was expected a reportage for the Nuit blanche, I mean...I really wanted it, but....the night just ended in lot of whiskey.
As old school whiskey's fan that us both are, we couldn't miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment